Improving member access to healthcare has long been a challenge for health plans, but as we kick off 2022, access to care has elevated importance. From the increased weighting of access measures in Star Ratings calculations to the importance of access in value-based care agreements to meeting the challenges brought to light by the pandemic, health plans should be laser-focused on identifying and improving barriers to access for their membership.
Watch this webinar, to learn why health plans should prioritize access to care and strategies to improve that access.
- Regulatory incentives for improving access to care
- Educating new enrollees and engaging long term members in advance of the HEDIS and CAHPS measurement season
- Trends in virtual care and choosing best site for care
- Analyzing your data to Identify barriers to access and populations struggling with access - Member access experience through your digital front door
- Operational and behavior-based tactics for improvement
- Targeted member outreach to improve access
- Q&A Session