California’s Integrated Healthcare Association’s (IHA’s) Align. Measure. Perform. (AMP) program was launched in 2001 and includes participation from eleven health plans and more than 200 California physician organizations (POs). Operating as an upside-only shared savings program, provider organizations that meet the minimum standards are eligible for shared saving incentives based on overall quality performance. Results are posted annually to the California OPA and top-performers are announced via public recognition awards.
Beginning MY 2019, provider organizations can contract directly with an NCQA-certified vendor and self-report their results to IHA for increased shared savings and incentives. The advantages of self-reporting with SPH include:
- Ongoing performance monitoring across all measures throughout the entire year
- Guaranteed compliance for submission of quality measure data to IHA
- Audit assistance throughout the year to ensure compliance and optimal performance
Making it Easy With SPH Analytics
SPH Analytics portfolio of top-ranked population health solutions and robust library of measures, provider organizations can optimize participation in multiple value-based quality programs, including IHA’s Commercial HMO AMP program, MIPS/MACRA, HEDIS, state Medicaid and other commercial payer-sponsored programs with one vendor.
Additional benefits of leveraging SPH Analytics include:
- Additional quality measures from other quality programs (HEDIS®, MIPS, ACO, Commercial) can be tracked within the same dashboard
- Supplemental clinical data exports to individual health plans that promote payer and provider collaboration can be easily generated and shared