Integrated predictive analytics solution closes care gaps in a targeted, personalized manner
Alpharetta, GA – SPH Analytics (SPH), a leader in healthcare analytics and population health management, has launched the Smart Patient Engagement™ platform, a new integrated predictive analytics solution to empower healthcare providers and health plans to drive desired patient/member behaviors. The platform elevates patient/member engagement strategies by stratifying the population according to the level of engagement in their own healthcare, disease conditions, risk factors and social determinants of health (SDOH) and then conducts multi-modal outreach with persona-specific messaging.
“Health plans and providers have historically been blind about how to target patient and member engagement to drive optimal action and results. They need analytics that provide tremendous transparency and precision into when, where and how they should take action to deliver maximum return amid competing priorities for investment dollars,” said Amy Amick, CEO of SPH Analytics. “SPH Analytics’ Smart Patient Engagement defines clear personas within your member or patient population taking into account not simply clinical data and SDOH, but also layering in a person’s propensity to engage in their health and other complex factors that have historically served as barriers to optimal engagement and desired outcomes. Our Smart Patient Engagement solution provides the critical clarity for when, where and how to engage a patient or health plan member, allowing for much greater impact with a more efficient spend.”
Through Smart Patient Engagement, health plans and providers can
- Stratify and build cohorts via one or more of SPH’s predictive analytics tools:
- Healthcare Engagement Index (HCEI™), a model based on 10 years of SPH’s national survey data that assesses, predicts, and stratifies the engageability of patients/members in their health care using their behaviors, attitudes, knowledge, and literacy
- Condition Intelligence Analytics™ disease database covering 200 million Americans
- Population Care™, the top ranked Population Health Analytics platform, to stratify populations by risk factors
- Experience Explorer™ patient experience measurement.
- Design variations of outreach messages for each identified cohort group
- Conduct omnichannel outreach via email, text, interactive voice response, live agent, and mail, with different combinations for different cohorts
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of messaging, creating a blueprint of the best engagement approach by cohort for the particular healthcare organization’s own patient/member population
Smart Patient Engagement supports targeted outreach programs that close care gaps, improve patient/member health, enhance quality measure scores and ratings and strengthen patient/member loyalty.
About SPH Analytics
SPH Analytics (SPH), a leader in healthcare analytics and population health management, empowers clients to analyze and interpret their clinical, financial, and consumer experience data to maximize their performance. SPH’s Population Care™, Population Value™, and Population Engage™ solutions are built on the innovative Nexus™ Platform, providing insights and impact to integrated health networks, ACOs, hospitals, ambulatory care providers, physician groups, and health plans. SPH’s quality measure dashboards, financial risk measurement, healthcare survey and patient outreach solutions, and consulting services empower clients to meet the Triple Aim by improving population health, reducing overall cost of care, and improving the patient experience.
SPH Analytics is a recognized leader in the industry, earning accolades as a top ranked population health vendor by KLAS, ranked the number one analytics firm out of the top 50 disruptive health IT companies by Black Book Research, and ranked number one in MACRA and MIPS Support Technology for Value-Based Care by Black Book Research. SPH Analytics has been providing insights to clients for more than 35 years and serves clients in all 50 states. Corporate headquarters are in metro Atlanta. SPH Analytics is a portfolio company of the $3 billion STG Partners. For more information, call 1-866-460-5681 or visit SPHAnalytics.com.