Easier MIPS program management with enhanced financial impact analysis
Alpharetta, GA – SPH Analytics, the leader in healthcare analytics and population health management, today announced the release of its new next generation user experience for IgniteMIPS. Inspired by user feedback, the solution redesign offers an advanced, analytics-driven workflow which enables the quality team and clinicians to identify and act on high value actions that drive exceptional clinical and financial results.
“As providers seek to understand their performance in MIPS and other value-based programs, they are challenged with the need to not just understand and report performance, but to meet an emerging next generation of requirements. Out of the data, a provider must understand what action to prioritize to create the greatest overall improvement,” said Amy Amick, President and CEO of SPH Analytics. “This IgniteMIPS release is transformative in the industry in its ability to clearly and easily empower users to know where prioritized action is best invested in order to maximize the financial benefit to their organization.”
The new IgniteMIPS functionality includes clear insight into the organization’s MIPS Composite Score, highlighted action items, Performance Sets for scenario modeling, and better planning for MIPS submission. Some key features include:
- Performance Sets: Clinicians can monitor performance across all four categories based on the submission plan for the year, enabling better estimates of financial impact.
- Action Items: IgniteMIPS highlights insights and actions that need to be taken within the software that could impact overall scores.
- Notes: Notifications provide a better understanding of data and scores for the organization to enable more informed decisions for submission.
- Optimal Submission: Updated algorithms identify the maximum possible MIPS score for an organization.
- Premier Clinicians: IgniteMIPS determines financial impacts of submitting Premier Clinicians (those that have a higher individual MIPS score than that of the TIN) individually, in addition to the group submission.
To find out more about IgniteMIPS, visit https://www.sphanalytics.com/solutions-2/population-care/ignitemips/.
About SPH Analytics
SPH Analytics (SPH), a leader in healthcare analytics and population health management, empowers clients to analyze and interpret their clinical, financial, and consumer experience data to maximize their performance. SPH’s Population Care, Population Value, and Population Engage solutions are built on the innovative Nexus Platform, providing insights and impact to integrated health networks, ACOs, hospitals, ambulatory care providers, physician groups, and health plans. SPH’s quality measure dashboards, financial risk measurement, healthcare survey and patient outreach solutions, and consulting services empower clients to meet the Triple Aim by improving population health, reducing overall cost of care, and improving the patient experience.
SPH Analytics is a recognized leader in the industry, earning accolades as a top-ranked population health vendor by KLAS, top-ranked satisfaction measurement firm in the health plan market by Modern Healthcare, and ranked number one in MACRA and MIPS Support Technology for Value-Based Care by Black Book Research. SPH Analytics has been providing insights to clients for more than 35 years and serves clients in all 50 states, including 100% of the top 25 largest health plans. Corporate headquarters are in metro Atlanta. SPH Analytics is a portfolio company of the $3 billion STG Partners. For more information, call 1-866-460-5681 or visit SPHAnalytics.com.