In 2019 CMS redesigned the ACO program to accelerate transition to performance-based risk models. ACOs will now take on higher levels of risk, but have more opportunities for reward. View SPH Analytics free recorded webinar that discusses the new Pathways to Success program and a Triple Aim approach to managing quality, cost, and experience.
If you like this video please share on LinkedIn.
• Overview of the new basic and enhanced Pathways to Success models
• Understanding the glide path’s incremental approach to higher levels of risk
• Learning how the shortened pathway to financial risk will impact your ACO
• Utilizing data from multiple EHRs to track and optimize quality
• Integration of Medicare CCLF files for a truer picture of cost and utilization
• Tracking patient experience through ACO CAHPS and driving patient engagement
• Q & A Session