While CAHPS is an important indicator of members' perception of their health plan and the quality of care they receive, in many cases CAHPS reporting doesn't pinpoint underlying problems that can lower scores. As a significant component of the Medicare Advantage Star program, it is increasingly important to focus on improving CAHPS scores. Join SPH Analytics for a complimentary webinar that will help health plans better understand and derive insight from their CAHPS scores through the use of deep dive survey analysis and interim CAHPS studies.
If you like this video please share on LinkedIn.
• Brief Overview
- CAHPS Drill-Down Surveys (also known as Deep Dive)
- CAHPS Simulation Surveys (also known as Off-Cycle or Mock CAHPS)
• Survey Preparation - Review CAHPS Results
- Define Goals
- Choose Survey Options
• Survey Administration
- Determine Methodology and Identify Sample
- Data Collection - Analyze Results and Reporting
• Case Study Examples
• Best Practices for Improvement • Q & A Session